Join Course Directors Patrick T. O’Gara, MD, MACC and W. Gregory Hundley, MD, FACC, along with Co-Directors James C. Fang, MD, FACC; Joseph E. Marine, MD, MBA, FACC; Matthew W. Martinez, MD, FACC; and Anne Marie Valente, MD, FACC for ACC’s Cardiovascular Overview and Board Prep Virtual Experience!
This virtual experience will guide you through the content categories covered in the ABIM Cardiovascular Disease Initial Certification and Maintenance of Certification Exams and is designed to provide you with a comprehensive overview of cardiology.
Enroll and gain access to:
- A Study Roadmap that breaks the board exam content down by content category and provides guidance on what to study over time.
- Customized Study Guides provide guidance on specific ACCSAP educational material in both text and video formats, allowing you to learn by reading, watching, or listening to presentations.
- ECG Drill & Practice to improve your interpretive skills and access a self-assessment ECG test.
- Use Heart Songs 5 to master cardiac auscultation by reviewing the auditory characteristics and handheld echo findings of heart sounds.
- Over 600 case-based questions, each linked to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject and create custom quizzes to simulate Board exams and personalize your learning.
All the CME credit and MOC points in Medical Knowledge you need to stay licensed and certified for a 5-year period. Plus, ECME is available for users outside.
The ACC Cardiovascular Overview and Board Prep Virtual Experience provides unlimited access to all materials through October 31, 2021 and is available for an incredible price of $299 for members and $399 for non-members! the U.S.
During the course, our expert faculty will guide you through the main content areas tested on the ABIM Cardiovascular Disease Certification Exams:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Circulation Disorder
- Valve Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Systemic Disorders of the Circulatory System
Engage in stimulating and interactive discussions with faculty during live webinars. Topics include:
- Leveraging Heart Songs 5, ECG Drill & Practice, and Echo and Angiography Answer Sheet Sessions
- Constructing and Deconstructing Board-Style Questions
- Lessons in Leadership with Dr. Itchhaporia and Opportunities for ACC Involvement
- Clinical Case Discussions
- Stump the Professor
- Question of the Day Review and Discussion